WHO OWNS THE FISH???
Try Albert Einstein's riddle.
He claimed that 98% of the population of the world would not be able to solve it.
Are you in the top 2% of intelligent people in the world??
Solve the riddle to find out....
There are five houses, each of a different colour and each is owned by a person of a different nationality. Each person smokes a different brand of tobacco, drinks a particular beverage, and owns a specific pet. The questions is, who owns the fish??
Here are the clues:
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.
to main page...